Some of the specialized trips organized & hosted by us for Food, Wine & Travel Writers, Wine Importers and Sommeliers:
1. French and Spanish importers’ and sommeliers’ visit to Georgia. April, 2015.
2. Austrian food and wine writers’ visit to Georgia. May, 2015.
3. Australian wine importer’s visit to Georgia. May, 2015.
4. English and Italian wine importers’ and sommeliers’ visit to Georgia. June, 2015.
5. Japanese wine importers’, sommeliers’ and wine writers’ visit to Georgia. July, 2015.
6. American wine importers, chef & sommeliers’ visit to Georgia. August, 2015.
7. Dan Salandino from BBC Radio 4 guided by Carla Capalbo working special shows for his food programme: Feast Like a Georgian: A food guide to the Caucasus & Zero Compromise: A Georgian Natural Wine Story. July, 2017.8. Japanese wine importers, sommeliers and wine writers visit to Georgia. September, 2015.
9. Visits of wine & food writer Carla Capalbo for her culinary and wine guidebook Tasting Georgia. 2015-2016
10. Wine tours for leading international winemakers, importers & sommeliers in the framework of Zero Compromise. May 2017, 2018.
11. Press Tours for various magazines, among them Afar Media (USA), D2(Norway), Food Programme (BBC Radio4).
We have contributed to the special tours organized by the Georgian National Tourism Administration:
- Connecting Cultures by Robert Reid, a project by the Star Alliance, the National Geographic & the Wall Street Journal; 2017
- Hollywood productions searching for new venues, Film in Georgia project by the Ministry of Economy of Georgia; 2017