We at Living Roots are pleased to help organize various event types, in Georgia and abroad. We look at each event, and each client, with fresh eyes, aiming to provide a uniquely tailored experience.
We at living roots organize events within these broad categories, we are happy to tailor any version or combination of them to your specific needs:
- Wine / Gastronomic / Cultural Symposiums
- Wine Fairs
- Individual Wine Tastings
- Team Building Events
In cooperation with National Wine Agency and Georgian Tourism Administration Living Roots LLC has successfully coordinated and organized different specialized events and symposiums such as:
1. Viniveri 2015; Viniveri 2016 (Cerea, Italy)
2. La Dive Bouteille 2014; 2015; 2016 (Saumur, France)
3. VinItalia 2015; (Rome, Italy)
4. Tokyo 2015 (Tokyo, Japan)
5. Real Wine 2016 (London, UK)
6. Les Penitentes 2015, 2016 (Angers, France)
7. Zero Compromise 2015 (Tbilisi, Georgia)
Symposiums & Conferences:
1. Qvevri Wine Symposium 2011; 2013 (Georgia)
2. International Wine Tourism Conference 2014 (Georgia)
Specialized trips for wine/ culinary journalists and writes; wine importers and sommeliers
1. French and Spanish importers and sommeliers visit to Georgia. April, 2015.
2. Austrian food and wine writers visit to Georgia. May, 2015.
3. Australian wine importer visit to Georgia. May, 2015.
4. English and Italian wine importers and sommeliers visit to Georgia. June, 2015.
5. Japanese wine importers, sommeliers and wine writers visit to Georgia. July, 2015.
6. American wine importers, chef & sommeliers visit to Georgia. August, 2015.
7. Japanese wine importers, sommeliers and wine writers visit to Georgia. September, 2015.
8. Visits of wine & food writer Carla Capalbo for upcoming culinary and wine guidebook of Georgia 2015-2016.